Welcome to the Community Sponsorship and Contribution
s and Speakers Bureau
submission portal of Aurora Health Care!If you are a school, church, civic group, professional organization, business or governmental agency in search of a speaker
, we invite you to tap into the profound resource that is Aurora. Our speakers can address everything from general wellness and nutrition to chemical dependency to how to navigate your career. Please proceed to the bottom of the page to either Login with your username and password if you have previously used this site or create an account if you are new to this site.If you are a non-profit organization seeking a sponsorship, please continue reading.
Aurora Health Care, a non-profit organization, is proud to support initiatives and events that are most consistent with our purpose to help people live well. Our support of requests is done through the operational budget in the Community Relations department.
We will consider any request but focus on the following areas:
To be eligible for a sponsorship, please make sure your organization and request fit the following:
- Behavioral Health & Primary Care
- Community Wellness & Health education tied to the following Aurora service lines:
- Women's Health
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Response & Prevention
Aurora Health Care will not support the following:
- Registered as a 501(c) organization
- Fall within our four focus areas
- Event or sponsorship opportunity is, at least, 30 days away
Our sponsorship request process is now entirely online. It will accept electronic attachments to support your request. Please click Log In or Create an Account to get started.
- Individual or Team fundraising
- Political organizations
- Religious groups serving a single denomination
- Third party requests on behalf of an organization
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Labor Groups
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us