Welcome to the Community Sponsorship and Contributions and Speakers Bureau submission portal of Advocate Aurora Health.
If you’re a school, church, civic group, professional organization, business or governmental agency in search of a speaker, we invite you to use our speakers or request our sponsorship. Our speakers can discuss a variety of topics related to wellness, nutrition, health care and beyond.
At Advocate Aurora Health, we’re proud to support initiatives and events that are consistent with our purpose to help people live well.
We focus on the following areas:
- Behavioral health & primary care
- Community wellness & health education tied to the following areas of health care:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Orthopedics/musculoskeletal conditions
- Women's health
- Diversity and inclusion
- Domestic violence and sexual assault response and prevention
To be eligible for a sponsorship, your organization and/or your request should fit the following criteria:
- Be registered as a 501(c) organization
- Fall within our 4 main focus areas
- Event or sponsorship opportunity should be submitted at least 60 days in advance
Speakers and sponsorships from Advocate Aurora Health are not intended for these types of organizations or events:
- Individual or team fundraising
- Political organizations
- Religious groups serving a single denomination
- Third-party requests on behalf of an organization
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Labor groups
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us